If you receive a bomb threat:
- Get as much information from the caller as possible.
- Keep the caller on the line and write down everything that is said.
- Note anything unique about the caller’s voice (accent, lisp, etc.).
- Notify the police and the building manager.
If you locate a suspicious package or device:
- Do not touch it.
- Do not use cordless or cellular phones nearby.
- Clear the area and notify the police immediately.
- Provide a description of the package or device.
- On evacuating–stand clear of windows and other potential hazards.